Business Savings Accounts
Business Share (Savings) Accounts
Build a safety reserve for the unexpected with a Share Savings Account. This account offers a secure way to build capital for operating expenses, long-term growth and more.
- Open with a minimum deposit of $5 or more
- No monthly service fees to maintain account
- Pays competitive quarterly dividends
- Rest easy knowing your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
All businesses are required to open this account to establish credit union membership. Once opened, this account entitles your business to take advantage of the many other services Point Breeze Credit Union offers. The $5 minimum balance must be maintained in this account at all times to remain eligible for credit union services and benefits.
Get started! Review the Business Account Opening Information Sheet and contact a Business Banking representative at 443.589.0440 or email@example.com.
Business Certificates of Deposit
Watch your excess capital grow with our Certificate of Deposit options. Business certificates are a great way to earn high yields on long-term funds, save for planned purchases and acquisitions, and improve equity positions.
- Choice of terms – from 6 months to 36 months
- Guaranteed rate of return for the term
- 7-day grace period with automatic renewal
- Dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- $500 minimum opening balance ($10,000 for jumbo certificates)
- Funds are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration