Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit are safe, stable savings options that allow you to lock in a fixed dividend rate
for the term of the certificate. They generally offer a higher dividend rate than Savings or Money Market accounts.
- Choice of terms – from 6 months to 36 months
- Custodial and IRA Certificates of Deposit available
- Guaranteed rate of return for the term
- 7-day grace period with automatic renewal
- Dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- $500 minimum opening balance ($10,000 for jumbo certificates)
- Funds are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
*Annual percentage yields assume that principal and interest remain on deposit for the full term at the quoted interest rate. Early withdrawal penalties may apply if any portion of the principal is withdrawn prior to maturity. Interest earned on the account may be withdrawn at any time without penalty.