Our Student Checking Account is a FREE checking account designed for members 16 and 17 years old.1 It is an ideal first checking account that teaches good money management and financial habits.
Student Checking Account Features:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance or per check fees
- Early Deposit™ - Get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit
- Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-FREE ATMs nationwide2
- FREE Visa® Check Card with unlimited signature and PIN-based transactions2
- Purchase Rewards - Turn everyday purchases into cash
- FREE Online Banking with FREE Online Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- FREE eStatements
- Federally insured by NCUA
Request a Student Checking Account application here.
1Student Checking Account requires a responsible adult at least 21 years of age as a joint owner on the account until the student reaches age 18. Joint owner must qualify for a family membership as defined by our bylaws and being in good standing with Point Breeze Credit Union.
2Some ATM owners may impose a surcharge. Access to surcharge-free CO-OP® Network ATMs available with the Point Breeze Visa® Check Card only. Surcharge-free means the owners of the physical ATM will not charge a fee, but other fees may apply. Transactions are always free at Point Breeze ATMs when using a Point Breeze ATM or Check Card. Products subject to change.