Think there's only one type of savings account? Think again. We have options that will help you save the way you want to save, no matter what your goals are.
Holiday Club Savings Accounts
Make your holidays brighter by saving for that special time of year with a Holiday Club Savings Account. Your holiday savings gradually accrue as you automatically deposit a set amount of money from each paycheck or simply deposit on your own, as often as you’d like!
Holiday Club Savings Account funds will be distributed in mid-October each year so you can start spending—guilt free! Accounts may be opened at any time throughout the year and will automatically renew from year to year.
Look how quickly your savings can add up over a year with 26 paydays:
- $5 each payday = $130*
- $10 each payday = $260*
- $20 each payday = $520*
- $50 each payday = $1,300*
Open your account today!
*Savings examples show principal only and do not include accrued interest.
“You Name It” Savings Accounts
Have more than one saving goal in mind? You can have as many savings accounts as you need at Point Breeze Credit Union. Save for your vacation, wedding, property taxes, first car—you name it, we'll make it easy and automatic.
- Open multiple savings accounts under one membership number so you can set aside funds for each of your savings goals
- Tell us what you want to name the account. Your statement will reflect the name you choose so you can keep track of your funds and your savings goals!
- Pays competitive quarterly dividends
- No monthly service fees
- Make saving easier with payroll deduction or automatic transfers
- Rest easy knowing your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
Open your account(s) today!