Military Service Value Package
For Active Duty, Veteran and Disabled American Veteran Members of Point Breeze Credit Union1
- 1/4% APR Rate Discount on Secured Vehicle Loans (Auto, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat, RV)2
- VA Home Loan Program
- Exclusive Disabled American Veteran (DAV) Loan for Home Improvements (reduced rate signature loan)2
- $250 Toward Closing Costs for a First Mortgage3
- FREE Visa® Gift Cards4
- FREE Visa® TravelMoney Cards4
- FREE Checking
- FREE Online Bill Pay, Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- FREE Popmoney® (online person-to-person transfers)
- Access to 30,000 Surcharge-FREE ATMs nationwide5
- Access to over 5,000 Shared Branch locations nationwide
- FREE Checks (one box per year)6
- Online Financial Literacy Resources—information and links to helpful resources for active duty personnel and veterans
Our way of saying “Thanks” for your service to our country. Ask a representative for details.
1Military Service Value Package available to Active Duty, Veteran and Disabled American Veteran credit union members and their spouses with valid military ID.
2APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change. Loan rate discounts are off of the lowest qualifying rate. Credit qualifications and approval are required. Excludes current Point Breeze loans.
3$250 credit toward closing costs available one time per member for first mortgages only and excludes down payment.
4Activation fee waived for up to five gift cards and five travel cards per year.
5Some ATM owners may impose a surcharge. Access to surcharge-free CO-OP® Network ATMs available with the Point Breeze Visa® Check Card only. Surcharge-free means the owners of the physical ATM will not charge a fee, but other fees may apply. Transactions are always free at Point Breeze ATMs when using a Point Breeze ATM or Check Card.
6One free box of “standard” checks per year.
Must mention this offer at account opening or time of application/transaction to take advantage of any of the package components. Excludes existing products and services. Offer or any of its components are subject to change without prior notice.