We're proud to be one of the Credit Union Journal's 2015 Best Credit Unions to Work For. Join our team and find out why our employees love to work here!
- Financial Service Representative (Hunt Valley, MD) - click here for details.
- Member Service Specialist III (Westminster, MD) - click here for details.
- Teller (Hunt Valley, MD) - click here for details.
- Teller (Rosedale, MD) - click here for details.
Point Breeze Credit Union’s success in providing high quality financial services to our members is the result of dedicated and engaged employees working together as a team to achieve our goals.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Some of our full-time employee benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Life & Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Credit Union Membership
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services industry, come join us!
Point Breeze Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to:
Point Breeze Credit Union
ATTN: Human Resources
11104 McCormick Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Applications are accepted by email, fax or U.S. Mail. Please reference the job title for which you are applying on your cover letter. Please submit only one application per position listed. Qualified candidates will be contacted.